Sunday, February 28, 2021
Home NFL Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Dallas Cowboys FREE LIVE STREAM (11/08/2020), Match Information, Prediction...

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Dallas Cowboys FREE LIVE STREAM (11/08/2020), Match Information, Prediction and Live Info.

Andy Dalton should be back at quarterback for the reeling Dallas Cowboys in next Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Cowboys don’t plan to continue with rookie seventh-round pick Ben DiNucci following Sunday night’s 23-9 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
If Dalton is healthy and cleared from concussion protocol, as expected, he will be back in the starting lineup.
“Absolutely. I mean, we brought Andy [Dalton] in here to be the backup,” vice president Stephen Jones said on Monday. “Obviously [starting quarterback] Dak [Prescott] is not going to be back this year. It’s Andy’s team now.
“I thought it was great for [Ben] DiNucci to get that experience. It doesn’t get any better than that going up to Philly and playing a divisional game, and he made some really good plays at times. He is certainly fun to watch and I certainly think he’s going to be a talent we can work with and develop as we move forward.”
The DiNucci experience was fun in a House of Horrors kind of way in a game played the day after Halloween as the Cowboys (2-6) were handed their third consecutive double-digit loss.
DiNucci completed 21 of 40 passes for 180 yards. He didn’t throw any interceptions, though there were several near misses. He was sacked four times and lost two fumbles.
The first sack and fumble cost the Cowboys an opportunity for points in the red zone in the first quarter. The second fumble proved to be the game clincher as it was returned for a touchdown as a 15-9 deficit became 21-9 with 5:18 remaining.
Dallas continues its disappointing season after losing on Sunday night to the Philadelphia Eagles 23-9 and is now 2-6 on the season. In the loss, quarterback Ben DiNucci passed for 180 yards, while Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 63 yards and wide receiver Michael Gallup caught seven passes for 61 yards. Dallas played well defensively against Philadelphia allowing just 222 yards of total offense to the Eagles and forced four turnovers but could not take advantage.
On other hand Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy acknowledged DiNucci’s inexperience and limited preparation, but he lamented the rookie’s inability to make plays down the field against a suspect Eagles secondary.
“Well, I mean there were definitely some opportunities you could see with Philadelphia having a number of injuries to their secondary and perimeter,” McCarthy said. “There were some matchups there that we obviously would have liked to exploit more. The ability to get the ball on the perimeter would have obviously benefited us.”

Prediction:
The cowboys has 65 % chances to win this match on other hand the Steelers has 35% chances to win this match.

How to watch NFL Free live 2020
Date: Sunday, 8th November 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. ET
Location: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, USA
TV: CBS
Free Watch Link: Watch Free Live NFL
Follow:

[vc_separator tdc_css=”eyJhbGwiOnsibWFyZ2luLXRvcCI6IjI4IiwibWFyZ2luLWJvdHRvbSI6IjIwIiwiZGlzcGxheSI6IiJ9LCJwaG9uZSI6eyJkaXNwbGF5IjoiIn0sInBob25lX21heF93aWR0aCI6NzY3fQ==”]
[vc_separator tdc_css=”eyJhbGwiOnsibWFyZ2luLWJvdHRvbSI6IjMwIiwiZGlzcGxheSI6IiJ9LCJwaG9uZSI6eyJtYXJnaW4tdG9wIjoiLTciLCJkaXNwbGF5IjoiIn0sInBob25lX21heF93aWR0aCI6NzY3fQ==”]

Most Popular

[vc_wp_recentcomments custom_title=”Recent Comments” com_divider=”” f_auth_font_family=”438″ f_link_font_weight=”” f_link_font_family=”” f_title_font_family=”438″ f_header_font_transform=”uppercase” com_margin=”0″ com_padding=”0 0 15px”]